So we all are familiar with influencers, right?
An Influencer Marketing Platform is a social media solution that supports marketers in their marketing campaigns with influencer.
Influencer marketing engages leading producers of niche content to increase brand awareness, increase traffic, and push the message of your brand to your target audience.
Such channels include social media, blog posts, youtube videos, columns, digital reviews and so on. These days, influencer marketing is becoming increasingly popular among business owners as traditional advertising has become less effective in attracting. Also, the current generation is more into social media than newspapers or television. So, influencers have more to add in their life.
At this moment, instagram is the most reached medium for influencers. Statistics showing the marketing value of Instagram:
- 80% of marketers believe that influencer marketing is successful and 89% say it works (if not better) as well as other marketing channels.
- 71% of marketers say better than other outlets is the performance of consumers and the traffic from influencer marketing.
- 49% of consumers today depend on influencer recommendations before purchasing. When shopping in-store, 60% say they were influenced by a recommendation.
- In the last three years, Google’s scope for “influencer marketing” has risen by 1500 percent.
- Audience connections are the most important factor to consider which influencer to collaborate with, say 48 percent of marketers who work with influencers.
- Increasing brand awareness (85 percent), new audiences (71 percent) and increasing sales and converts (64 percent) are the top three advertising targets in firms.
Types of instagram influencers:
Micro-influencers are individuals that have between 1,000 to 1,000,000 followers/audience members and are considered experts in their respective niche. They build and connect with their audiences through social media platforms, blogs, other written publications, websites and forums. Typically they have very high engagement rate. A smaller audience helps micro-influencers, in contrast with a celebrity with millions of fans, to bond with those who watch them more frequently through their platform.
Celebrity influencers are famous celebrities who are well known in many industries — typically millions. You are well known and therefore have the potential to influence the target audience quite effectively. Their fans follow them blindly and gets inspired by their means of life. So, it’s pretty easy for them to influence their audience.
A blog influencer is someone who has thousands or millions of subscribers and followers who post on their account. They are not just writing about themselves, or a very small team of people, because they’re reaching and affecting them detach them from other bloggers.
An art influencer is a person who promotes art on instagram by posting art related writings and artsy photos. Even some sell their art on Instagram. “I can post a painting and it’s going to sell before the paint is dry,” explains Ashley Longshore, who sells her eccentric pop art for $30,000 off Instagram straight.
A travel blogger is someone who travels the world and gathers memories to write about their travel experiences. On Instagram, they post amazing photos oh such experiences and write about them.
Influencer marketing is getting popular increasingly. It’s a great way to connect with the audience, increase brand awareness, and boost conversions with the rise of word-of-mouth marketing and social proof. Through determining the type of influencer best suited to your company and creating a marketing strategy for influence, you can increase your reach.