Creative Designer with Entry-level Video Editing Skills
This is a part-time and contractual position for a creative designer who loves to play around with modern concepts and already knows the way around the design tools (from silly online tools to Adobe Illustrator). If you’re a current student or interested to work on a part-time project in your free time. You should apply. An entry-level video editing skill is appreciated with Premiere Pro. The online Training facility will be provided to you from us to shaping up your skills.
- Creative mindset & seeker of modern trends of digital designs.
- Efficient with remote working skills and collaboration.
- Tech-savvy and adaptable with new software/ tools. Fast-learner.
- Already know the tools and have a small design portfolio.
- Good command over English & Bengali (Both Written & Spoken)
- Can visualize designs from raw briefs.
- Working experience with digital design and video editing software: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & other online design tools).
- Working knowledge with Adobe After Effect, Premiere Pro will be given preference.
We are looking for:
Freshers or students with previous project experience can apply. Professionals with solid working knowledge looking for a part-time gig should also apply.
- 1. Competitive hourly/project basis pay.
- 2. Remote working setup tools & facilities provided by us.
- 3. Possible to work from our office too based on the preference.
- 4. Paid online & in-house training.
- 5. Opportunity to work for local brands.
- 6. Opportunity to work with international partners.
Send your resume with portfolio link to email@example.com