Client Account Executive
HYPE Dhaka is looking for a Client Account Executive to act as a bridge between the in-house team & the client-partners. He/She should be able to act as the primary contact for our clients, manage the project, ensure retention and timely delivery. As well as generating new business from new & existing accounts. A great interest in understanding the digital marketing landscape, strategy & tool is mandatory.
- Meeting clients to discuss their online marketing needs & managing them as an account.
- Working with media planners to craft campaigns that meet the client’s brief and budget.
- Presenting campaign ideas and costs to clients.
- Briefing the creative & tech team who will produce the campaign & adverts.
- Negotiating with clients, solving any problems, and making sure deadlines are met.
- Checking and reporting on the campaign’s progress.
- Keeping in constant contact with the client at all stages of the campaign.
- Making ‘pitches’ to win new business.
- Ensure end-to-end sales process with the client and retain them with existing projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & Bangla.
- People person. Should have a good understanding of the client’s requirement and translate that into actionable tasks for internal teams.
- Detail-oriented. A perfectionist with a focus on the client’s business priority.
- Super-organized and tech-savvy with tools like CRM, Project Management & Social Media.
- Business development skills: online research, making presentations, proposals, up & cross-sell our product and services with direct client visit and online.
- The ability to work under pressure to meet project deadlines.
We are looking for:
Freshers with a keen interest and theoretical knowledge in marketing or one year of experience working in a marketing agency will get preference.
- Competitive industry pays.
- Performance bonus. (after probation period).
- Flat organizational culture with ample option of growth.
- Paid online & in-house training.
- Free in-house tea & coffee.
- Travel & Mobile allowances.
- Remote working setup tools & facilities provided by us. (if required)
- Hands-on experience working with brands & companies from Bangladesh and other countries.
- Workdays: Alternative Saturday to Thursday (24 Days/ Month); subject to change based on business requirements.
- Work Hours: 10:30 AM to 6:30 PM with 45 minutes break; subject to change based on business requirements.
- Office Location: Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka.
- Monthly Salary: 21,600 – 27,000 BDT with performance bonus.
- Travel Required.
Shortlisted candidates will have to attend a written and verbal interview session (Online & On-premises).
If you’re interested to build a career in digital marketing. Send your resume with a short paragraph answering “Why do you think, you’re fit for the role?” to firstname.lastname@example.org